Convert to WP agrees to comply with the Scope of Work, schedule and fees. Any design or development costs not itemized in the proposed contract will require a separate scope of services, schedule, cost estimate and fully executed contract amendment prior to commencement of additional work.
- Client Responsibilities
Client agrees to cooperate and provide information, documents, website content and translations, and/or executive approvals as needed by us within 2 business days of receiving notice, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing due to the scope of the request. Completion of the project within an agreed upon time schedule is contingent upon Client providing complete information for the new website.
- Work Made for Hire
Without limiting the foregoing, Convert to WP hereby acknowledges that any Work Product to be delivered to Client in conjunction with the Services performed under this Agreement is work made for hire and Client shall be considered the author of such work made for hire and own all right, title, original files, and interest therein. Convert to WP is responsible for obtaining all licenses required to create and deliver the website, and will not indemnify the Client for any claims with respect to those licenses. Convert to WP also warrants that the deliverables do not infringe on the rights of third-parties and indemnifies the Client from any third-party claims.
- Portfolio Usage
Client grants Convert to WP a non-transferable license, to present a static image of the finished work on Convert to WP’s website, print portfolio, press releases and any other form of public relations that would be used to garner work with future clients. Furthermore, Client grants Convert to WP the right to link directly to the finished work. Convert to WP agrees not to download, render, share, or in any other way extract the finished work.
- Termination Without Cause
If the Client terminates the project without cause Convert to WP will cease work and the Client will be responsible and invoiced for all work to date, including any and all out-of-pocket expenses incurred to that point by Convert to WP unless the termination is due to a breach by Convert to WP. Any termination notice must be supplied in writing, digital or otherwise.
- Termination With Cause
The Client has the right to terminate the project if functionality performance criteria is not meet or addressed within 5 days of sending notice to Convert to WP. Non-functional and/or aesthetic performance criteria is only covered under this clause in terms of Convert to WP meeting the associated service criteria. Any termination notice must be supplied in writing, digital or otherwise. Any payments due to Convert to WP will be suspended until the Client has obtained substitute performance. However, Convert to WP will not be responsible for cost overages due to third-party efforts to complete.
- The Convert to WP Guarantee
We’ve developed a set of proprietary automation tools that allow us to transfer your important data, address issues/validate the migration and ensure that the content formats properly, this is how we guarantee our migration services. Our guarantee is on a per option basis, in other words, if we aren’t able to complete one of the items listed in your proposed service options, you will not be charged for that line item.
- A non-refundable payment of the total contract value will be paid by the Client after receiving a signed contract agreement. Subsequent payments will be due based on predetermined milestones throughout the life of the project, per Exhibit C. Any additional charges due to changes in the scope of work and/or out -of- scope requests is due immediately upon project completion. Payment for invoices will be due upon receipt. Undisputed invoices unpaid after 30 days may be subject to a 1% monthly interest fee.
- Client is legally bound to make payment in accordance with this contract agreement. At the receipt of final payment the website will be turned over to Client.
- Invoices will be delivered to the Client by email upon acceptance of this contract and once each subsequent milestone has been completed.